WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Dude, how much memory isn't the point. The point is the hospital is being cheap ***, as 98% of US businesses are when it comes to things like this. This PC is at least 5 years old.

Some are PC are 6-7 years old with 1GB of RAM and there slow for anything I wouldn't advice going on the internet with them I would say to people you will be lucky if you can even logon.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Some are PC are 6-7 years old with 1GB of RAM and there slow for anything I wouldn't advice going on the internet with them I would say to people you will be lucky if you can even logon.

then there some with 512MB those need binning!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I really cannot wait until Jay adds the share option to pictures on the WPCentral app. There is nothing more annoying than using IE at work or on my T100 to upload pics here...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yup, the snow picked up here in the Northeast again. I should be excited to get out of it, but it means I may have to take that damn heavy coat with me when I'm travelling on Wednesday.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Dude, how much memory isn't the point. The point is the hospital is being cheap ***, as 98% of US businesses are when it comes to things like this. This PC is at least 5 years old.

Why don't they lease like other companies and get outside IT services so they can write everything off?

Having zero value PCs is not budget minded.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Dude, calm down, I'm not trying to argue with you. I only asked because if it wasn't much and you tried a usb as ready boost and it helped. Maybe they would get you more to help it do what you need for daily task. Obviously the issue is deeper than that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I saw a person that made me think of how BP would look like in real life :p cept he wasn't eating cake but drinking coffee

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

well I'm back home.

Before leaving work I reconstructed how I got my concussion it was painful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium