WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In waiting room at hospital. Is there anything worse than an annoying kid shouting at the top of its lungs? It echoes so much.... :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I have no idea what topic is discussed on this thread, I just wanted to notify you that I pipetted for an hour and now my thumb feels sore. I studied molecular biology for 4 years to do something a monkey could do.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's good. Lately with friends and hospital waiting rooms hasn't been good news.

Sad to hear. I hate hospitals. I've been seeing more doctors in the last two months than I've seen in the last decade. First my neck, now my nose, then it will be my foot. Then the dentist...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have no idea what topic is discussed on this thread, I just wanted to notify you that I pipetted for an hour and now my thumb feels sore. I studied molecular biology for 4 years to do something a monkey could do.
Well I don't know molecular biology ....I hope that doesn't make me a monkey ...but if it does .....does that make me an advanced race of a monkey?:cool:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

wow i hate pipettes :( i always used to make my sir do it for me lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb