WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Dude, calm down, I'm not trying to argue with you. I only asked because if it wasn't much and you tried a usb as ready boost and it helped. Maybe they would get you more to help it do what you need for daily task. Obviously the issue is deeper than that.

I'm not arguing with you at all, so don't take it that way. Bottom line, they're just cheap. 95% of the PCs in the hospital are set up as kiosks, specially designed not for the comforts of going online. It is more ate using the intranet of the hospital to deliver care. For that purpose, the internal specs don't matter. So those folks like me who have offices have to suffer because we all use the same PCs.

That's why I said "Dude, the RAM isn't important".

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I had to look up pipettes ....and yeah I would of not guessed what it was then again I never took biology

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm not arguing with you at all, so don't take it that way. Bottom line, they're just cheap. 95% of the PCs in the hospital are set up as kiosks, specially designed not for the comforts of going online. It is more ate using the intranet of the hospital to deliver care. For that purpose, the internal specs don't matter. So those folks like me who have offices have to suffer because we all use the same PCs.

That's why I said "Dude, the RAM isn't important".

Gotcha. They basically want them all to be dumb terminals on a restricted network. Only the big boys get the good computers.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

In waiting room at hospital. Is there anything worse than an annoying kid shouting at the top of its lungs? It echoes so much.... :/

That's bad. We have little ones running around all the time during our teen parenting clinic days. At least they are well behaved...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's bad. We have little ones running around all the time during our teen parenting clinic days. At least they are well behaved...

I'm not entirely sure why this one is so loud. It may have other issues that are nit obvious. Going just by looks it appears 2-3 but can't speak. I think that's part of it.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm not entirely sure why this one is so loud. It may have other issues that are nit obvious. Going just by looks it appears 2-3 but can't speak. I think that's part of it.

should have taken your headphones with you

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I could be an ape beyond evolution from the future :cool:

LOL! What does that even mean? There is no beyond evolution. Future is a meaningless word really. One second, one minute, one hour. There is no way to predict it with certainty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb