WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I don't get my monitor to make any sound. I tried connecting the computer, I tried connecting the phone, I tried two different wires, sound is on max on the monitor side.

...I don't really see anything else to try. Damn it...

And the resolution is pretty low...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Funny. The sound goes over the HDMI output of my videocard. It's a DVI connection, I didn't know this is possible. Great, digital sound!

Also, for the main things I bought it, watching movies and playing video games, it's just a beautiful picture. Only text looks a little pixelated. But that's okay, I still have my 24 inch screen for things like this.

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Funny. The sound goes over the HDMI output of my videocard. It's a DVI connection, I didn't know this is possible. Great, digital sound!

Also, for the main things I bought it, watching movies and playing video games, it's just a beautiful picture. Only text looks a little pixelated. But that's okay, I still have my 24 inch screen for things like this.

Welcome to 2014!

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Having all sorts of fun today....car trouble, bank trouble, phone trouble, tool trouble, you name it:)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

There was a time when I would read through all the posts to catch up. Sadly, those days are gone...too much to read...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sahib, I missed the announcement on the thread because life happened. Are you taking that temp job and coming to NYC?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well I got a offer to work with a guy that has a computer business that does residential and business and its a thing I can't pass up because its in my career path or I could go to NY for 3 months to do a construction project in Warwick and get experience with construction and other things. I also go another offer to work with a company in Chico just because I asked around

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Mmm, I just had a wonderful Thai dinner. It was this medium spiced noodle dish with red and green peppers, and chicken.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077