WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't be too late at the lab today. So when I woke up pretty early, I thought I'd get up and rearrange my new screens in a way I thought up in bed yesterday. Now I did it (it's much better in that way), however I have slept too little and a headache now...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to 2014!

I of course knew it's possible for the more modern connections, I just didn't know that it works over DVI. It's a nice surprise for me.

Well, I just read on Wikipedia that this is actually pretty "new". It's the HDMI signal sent over DVI, supported by modern videocards.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Managed to make the earlier train this morning, so yay me!

I've determined the people at my work are rather boring. Had I did this in Australia there would have been some jokes or banter around the fact I came in earlier. Here no one bat an eye.

Oh well. It's just a job I guess.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I can't be too late at the lab today. So when I woke up pretty early, I thought I'd get up and rearrange my new screens in a way I thought up in bed yesterday. Now I did it (it's much better in that way), however I have slept too little and a headache now...

I woke up early and went to bed late. Thankfully no headache. However I wasn't configuring my monitors prior to sleeping. :p

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've determined the people at my work are rather boring. Had I did this in Australia there would have been some jokes or banter around the fact I came in earlier. Here no one bat an eye.

At my office if I came in early I'd get some banter for it. Come work with me lol you'll get what you want. :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Gorgeous to look at...horrible to walk in. The shot with the roof of the cab in the foreground was one I took at a stoplight in one of the buses that cuts through Central Park. Yes, the 920 cut through the glare of the window of the bus and still pulled out a good shot. If I owned a 1520 or 1020, I'd be clicking away at everything...

Yeah you can have that stuff. I have to admit to be a little over it. :p 32 years was enough. Plus another year living in a different country. Doesn't snow often here in the UK thankfully.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

At my office if I came in early I'd get some banter for it. Come work with me lol you'll get what you want. :wink:

If I had the skills and they paid me the same I would! :p Then again I like being close to London and the pay is better. :p

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I missed my HTC 8s my nano SIM is in...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Just got my pebble updated to v2.0, pretty awesome, although i wish Pebble wouldn't be stubborn and release a api for Windows Phone, well, it might be a case of OS restrictions, i guess it's the mood i'm in, i'm pretty pissed at the moment. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just got my pebble updated to v2.0, pretty awesome, although i wish Pebble wouldn't be stubborn and release a api for Windows Phone, well, it might be a case of OS restrictions, i guess it's the mood i'm in, i'm pretty pissed at the moment. :(

I think the WP restrictions are half the problems with WP. I like the idea of security but not at the cost of usability or growth.

Why you pissed man? Unless you don't want to talk about it.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I think the WP restrictions are half the problems with WP. I like the idea of security but not at the cost of usability or growth.

Why you pissed man? Unless you don't want to talk about it.

I'd have a preference not to talk about it, it's not personal, i'd just prefer not to talk about it.

And the post below is one of them.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I made a small project in an older version of Game Maker, and well. All is going well, i try to get working on it again and Game Maker won't give me access to the application unless i pay up $20.00...

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Gorgeous to look at...horrible to walk in. The shot with the roof of the cab in the foreground was one I took at a stoplight in one of the buses that cuts through Central Park. Yes, the 920 cut through the glare of the window of the bus and still pulled out a good shot. If I owned a 1520 or 1020, I'd be clicking away at everything...

No wonder my mom got a message on voicemail that a business she called in NYC was closed. She mentioned it to me, but neither of us had any clue about the weather in NYC. We didn't check, since we don't live there.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I made a small project in an older version of Game Maker, and well. All is going well, i try to get working on it again and Game Maker won't give me access to the application unless i pay up $20.00...

Oh that sucks.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Same for me as well

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

which version of gamemaker are you using?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel