WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Much better the birds that were circling above my head are gone now. :p

Seriously alot better I feel good again.

Good to know. If you were still feeling off I would suggest going to the doctor. They also recommend not making any serious decisions when you've had some sort of head injury. So be careful how you think. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Good to know. If you were still feeling off I would suggest going to the doctor. They also recommend not making any serious decisions when you've had some sort of head injury. So be careful how you think. :p

I did that yesterday trying to decide if the car door or the boot hit my head. :p

It was definitely the boot in future I will close the boot after my head out of the boot and not in.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I believe it is 8.1

Hmmm strange does it say why you have to pay $20 I remember having a look and it still free to use unless you have to entering your license again to use.

I have GamerMaker studios however that will not open up gamemaker 8.1 files and projects.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey BP. Do you know of any PHP and MYSQL tools that make life easier for those who don't program?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Arrrrr autocorrect on wp7.8 is horrible.

Amen to that, BP. It "corrects" your word with something way down the alphabet sometimes. Othertimes, just misses words you butcher. For a bad speller like me, that makes for a lot of bad texts.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Amen to that, BP. It "corrects" your word with something way down the alphabet sometimes. Othertimes, just misses words you butcher. For a bad speller like me, that makes for a lot of bad texts.

I use autocorrect alot as well it a nightmare why couldn't me supportwp7.8 for a few more years

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo