WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just bought a slatted frame. It was heavy as hell. I still feel it in my arms, I can't pipette like this!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good news! My new earphones have arrived. I'm told its a big box for some small earphones (the best kind). Cant wait to get back to try them out!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In other news. My manager is leaving and being replaced internally. There's a very ominous feeling I'm getting from my co-workers about the person who is now manager. Not sure what to think really. :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Overslept + traffic was brutal just getting to the train. I'm about 45 mins still away from work, which I'm supposed to start in 5 mins...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah you can have that stuff. I have to admit to be a little over it. :p 32 years was enough. Plus another year living in a different country. Doesn't snow often here in the UK thankfully.

Wanted BP to come take it, but he spun more yarn than a politician and backed out at the last minute...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wanted BP to come take it, but he spun more yarn than a politician and backed out at the last minute...

BP doesn't really know what snow is. Also here in the UK it means not going to work. People don't seem to realise unless it's a blizzard, people still drive to work in snow conditions in countries where it snows. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

BP doesn't really know what snow is. Also here in the UK it means not going to work. People don't seem to realise unless it's a blizzard, people still drive to work in snow conditions in countries where it snows. :p

Woohoo no work!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Amen to that, BP. It "corrects" your word with something way down the alphabet sometimes. Othertimes, just misses words you butcher. For a bad speller like me, that makes for a lot of bad texts.

MSFT better bring Swype when WP8.1 is launched.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Worldspy99, well, I managed to update both 920s and they are running on Black - AT&T style. The one that doesn't need work, my friend will take it off my hands, unlock it and give it to his dad. Surprisingly, I may fix the other one myself...gonna buy the parts from a spot in China I used for my VZW 8X project last year...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb