WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There are multiple threads about how to convince people to buy WP. Why shouldn't it also be the other way around?

I never said there was a problem with buying an android. But if someone has a good reason to get a phone, like a Windows Phone, and the person tries to sell them something else and succeeds, it hurts us.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And we wonder why windows phone doesn't do as well in the US, because people like this...

What is worse is the sales reps in the stores doing it, not 'friends' or colleagues. People are going to buy a phone that someone recommends over one they don't know. That's just human nature. If you have the slightest bit of doubt you won't buy one if someone says it's crap.

WP has a lot going for it but there's no point being blind by what it doesn't have. I like WP. I want it to get better but right now if WP8.1 is something special I see it failing. That's my honest opinion. WP8.1 has to be big for it to succeed.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

What is worse is the sales reps in the stores doing it, not 'friends' or colleagues. People are going to buy a phone that someone recommends over one they don't know. That's just human nature. If you have the slightest bit of doubt you won't buy one if someone says it's crap.

WP has a lot going for it but there's no point being blind by what it doesn't have. I like WP. I want it to get better but right now if WP8.1 is something special I see it failing. That's my honest opinion. WP8.1 has to be big for it to succeed.

Yeah, the sales rep situation is worse, because some reps have no knowledge, and people trust them because they are "so called" smart in this department.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, the sales rep situation is worse, because some reps have no knowledge, and people trust them because they are "so called" smart in this department.

Correct. There's lots of things I'd like to see done differently with carriers, especially in the US. Unfortunately I don't see it happening.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, go to a carrier store in the US one day...

No thanks. I have no plans to travel to the US in the next few years. Nothing personal, just no interest. I have too much to see in the EU and Africa.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium