WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hate people using wrong screws when they try to fix phones and lose the parts and replace them with wrong ones:-( Not to mention using the wrong type of thread lock glue:-( Now I need to search for screws and housing frames.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hate people using wrong screws when they try to fix phones and lose the parts and replace them with wrong ones:-( Not to mention using the wrong type of thread lock glue:-( Now I need to search for screws and housing frames.....

do you have that many part o.o?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That sucks.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that is one thing that I hate about public transportation...the money you save isn't worth the amount of time you waste on waiting on the train/bus to get to the place on time

Trust me when I say that driving would be exponentially worse.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

do you have that many part o.o?

No, right now I am busy trying to source parts so I can make the phones pristine again....grrrr.....this is costing me a lot more this time around and currently I am sitting on about 10 of these phones:-( At this rate making a loss of about $10 per phone is very realistically possible...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

is it that bad o.o? I chose not to drive because I know I would be spending over 200 on gas every month going to school and back

My commute is only 20 minutes by transport. 30 mins driving in good traffic. In bad traffic (usually every day) you're looking at 1hr. Public transport is the most direct way here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No, right now I am busy trying to source parts so I can make the phones pristine again....grrrr.....this is costing me a lot more this time around and currently I am sitting on about 10 of these phones:-( At this rate making a loss of about $10 per phone is very realistically possible...

You do it for the love of it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05