WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Here, the biggest difference is the price and how the groceries are presented...

I don't usually go to the very expensive stores, but in the lower to medium price classes the differences are really minor in general customer service. People are usually friendly (I think this is store policy, people have gotten more friendly in recent years, or maybe people are just more friendly because I'm older, I don't know), but there are the impolite ones too, in all of the stores.

I do my best to stay away from Harrods and Forntum and Mason. :p

My wife is very curious about grocery stores. Whenever we go to a new place she always wants to check them out. I'm curious but not that much.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Here, the biggest difference is the price and how the groceries are presented...

I don't usually go to the very expensive stores, but in the lower to medium price classes the differences are really minor in general customer service. People are usually friendly (I think this is store policy, people have gotten more friendly in recent years, or maybe people are just more friendly because I'm older, I don't know), but there are the impolite ones too, in all of the stores.

That sounds just like the way things are in the US too. I've noticed that the price class of the store does not always mirror the friendliness of its employees. In many cases, the less expensive store has friendlier employees.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I do my best to stay away from Harrods and Forntum and Mason. :p

My wife is very curious about grocery stores. Whenever we go to a new place she always wants to check them out. I'm curious but not that much.

I've always visited grocery stores when I've travelled. I've never visited department stores, though. For example, I went to Piggly-Wiggly in Georgia.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, if the Veer is screwed, at least i have a Pre3 coming, i hate what happened to it though and i am so pissed (again!)

Looks like i can't have a happy evening anymore can't I?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, if the Veer is screwed, at least i have a Pre3 coming, i hate what happened to it though and i am so pissed (again!)

Looks like i can't have a happy evening anymore can't i?

I'm not familiar with either of those devices...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Pre is a webOS device. I've never heard of the Veer, and I have no idea what platform it runs.

The Veer is a HP device running webOS, it was on AT&T for only a few months before all of the devices were discontinued (Thanks HP.)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I wish I would've gotten an HP Touchpad during the fire sale. I know a guy in a local Linux User Group who has one. I played with it at one of meetings, and it was nice for the price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)