WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can leave early today. Tomorrow I have this doctor's appointment and today they want to take some blood.

And then this nice doctor will tell me, that there's nothing wrong with me and that I'm as healthy as one can be, and I'll pay a few hundred Swiss francs for it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well at least they're cheaper. :p They used to be a lot more expensive than that. Besides you don't need a 1TB drive on your laptop. :p

Yeah I remember that size being a ?1,000 a few years back.
I already gone past 500GB on my laptop and only got 100GB left on my external HDD which us 1TB.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. While I should be still asleep, I'm awake, listening to sound of falling snow against my window and hoping my flight stays on time and that I can still get into NYC later this morning...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I remember that size being a ?1,000 a few years back.

I already gone past 500GB on my laptop and only got 100GB left on my external HDD which us 1TB.

Buy a NAS with 2 - 4TB dive. They're a lot cheaper than buying a large SSD. Also, you shouldn't keep everything anyway. Back it up to DVD or BlueRay. My wife is bad for doing this. She never fully deletes anything and keeps crap on her computer, then complains when it starts to slow down. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. While I should be still asleep, I'm awake, listening to sound of falling snow against my window and hoping my flight stays on time and that I can still get into NYC later this morning...

I obviously missed something in amongst the chaos of this thread. Where are you heading?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I obviously missed something in amongst the chaos of this thread. Where are you heading?

Headed to Jamaica. So far the flight status says that it is on time, but the snowstorm outside hasn't peaked yet. I've got everything crossed in hope that the flight leaves as scheduled...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Buy a NAS with 2 - 4TB dive. They're a lot cheaper than buying a large SSD. Also, you shouldn't keep everything anyway. Back it up to DVD or BlueRay. My wife is bad for doing this. She never fully deletes anything and keeps crap on her computer, then complains when it starts to slow down. :p

my external hdd is the backup and I got a 30 DVD with back up data and 70 left to use.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Headed to Jamaica. So far the flight status says that it is on time, but the snowstorm outside hasn't peaked yet. I've got everything crossed in hope that the flight leaves as scheduled...

Good luck! Hopefully you'll get off without a hitch!

I have no plans to travel to Canada in the winter again. We got lucky and missed the ice storm and the chaos that went with it. We then missed the next storm on the way back. It's just too risky. That and it's rather boring in Canada in the winter...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What kind of data are you guys backuping?

I have my pictures I save on Skydrive, and my other important files I can save almost on a Floppy disc...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good luck! Hopefully you'll get off without a hitch!

I have no plans to travel to Canada in the winter again. We got lucky and missed the ice storm and the chaos that went with it. We then missed the next storm on the way back. It's just too risky. That and it's rather boring in Canada in the winter...

Thanks. It snowed here Monday, it is snowing now and expected to snow on Sunday when I'm scheduled to return to NYC. I'm all snowed out at this point...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

im well suited for back up if I had more money I would set up a home server and get a NAS box as well but for now DVD and external hdd.

The 1TB SSD will be for my gaming needs as well and a game about 20GB to 30GB.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What kind of data are you guys backuping?

I have my pictures I save on Skydrive, and my other important files I can save almost on a Floppy disc...

I back up important information and documents to disk and SkyDrive.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss