WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For the record, I still love my 8X. Even though I prefer my 920's camera...I still say overall, I like my 8X more.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

For the record, I still love my 8X. Even though I prefer my 920's camera...I still say overall, I like my 8X more.

I never got the 920. It looks and feels like a blown up Lumia 800 with extra weights... and the asymmetric bezel is just really not my taste. On the opposite, I still think my 8X is a beauty.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Since last checking in on this thread, 21 pages have gone by. In less then a day.

If someone were to even claim they have read all these posts, I would call shenanigans immediatly and move to ban. Like- really ban, not just a playful, "see you next post" fun ban.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I never got the 920. It looks and feels like a blown up Lumia 800 with extra weights... and the asymmetric bezel is just really not my taste. On the opposite, I still think my 8X is a beauty.

I both designs for different reasons. I like the big bold heaviness of the 920 because of its N9 design roots. But I like the sleekness of the 8X. I wish HTC had tweaked the camera a bit more, added it the wireless charging and had doubled the internal storage. I still say that the 8X and 925 are the best looking WP8 models out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Since last checking in on this thread, 21 pages have gone by. In less then a day.

If someone were to even claim they have read all these posts, I would call shenanigans immediatly and move to ban. Like- really ban, not just a playful, "see you next post" fun ban.

It's probably not a very interesting read anyway. There are some interesting points though and some easily taken out of context conversations... :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I went to nap again, and it is still snowing. So I will go back to sleep and check on my flight status again later.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I love the look and feel of the 920. The 800 was nice looking, why wouldn't one on steriods be nice looking?? :wink:

No argument on the 8X, though. All three of HTC's WP8 offerings (along with the 8S and Sprint 8XT) are sexy phones that look and feel amazing. Looks have never been a problem with HTC phones. The HTC's WP7 offerings like the Titan and the Titan 2, the Radar, heck even the Arrive/Pro 7 were all great looking phones that just felt good in your hand.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Honestly, as much as I like all the posters, the thread has gotten harder to read. Sp for me, it has lost a little bit of its charm. So now i skim whenever necessary and poet in spots where I can have conversations and read conversations relatively interesting to me.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I went to nap again, and it is still snowing. So I will go back to sleep and check on my flight status again later.

It is coming down here in Illini land, too. I hope you get out, buddy.

Had to go a back a few posts to see you were planning on hitting Jamaica. A couple of seriously different weather reports from point A to point B for you!!

Hope all goes great, you get out of town, and come back with some amazing stories and the pictures to back them up.

And if I were ever wishing we could take care of those beers we owe each other, meeting you in the tropics would not be a bad way to do it...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Honestly, as much as I like all the posters, the thread has gotten harder to read. Sp for me, it has lost a little bit of its charm. So now i skim whenever necessary and poet in spots where I can have conversations and read conversations relatively interesting to me.

Exactly what I do, too. It still is fun, but really only in spurts.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's not to say there are times when things are still interesting though. I guess it's getting long in the tooth. Sort of like the Ban the post above you game. It's lost something.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's not to say there are times when things are still interesting though. I guess it's getting long in the tooth. Sort of like the Ban the post above you game. It's lost something.

There's always the point when being in love with someone turns into loving someone.

I just wanted to write something actually ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb