WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just thought about writing how I'm on the deepest level of the laboratory food chain, then I remembered that my boss actually told me that I could outsource some of my work to a technician. At the moment I manage though and I think as long as I can I want to do as much as possible by my own.

I'm sorry if this came up before, my brain is sometimes leaky, what are you doing professionally? :)

I do process / product technology development for a relatively large company, and am an engineer by training.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

umm it were still a thing like 5-6 years back

Yes I know... some people have trouble letting go. :p When the web as we know it was still new (yes I was around then) GIFs were part of the web experience. I still have nightmares...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My Amazon order didn't come through but the post office delivered two other items without issues yesterday...gotta love the USPS!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Yes I know... some people have trouble letting go. :p When the web as we know it was still new (yes I was around then) GIFs were part of the web experience. I still have nightmares...
and I was a kid spoiling my life through the internet

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, I'm leaving now. I guess I have to remember the doctor's name. The safe thing is probably to take the note with me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99