WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like the kids are back in charge...man, this commute is a real cluster****, but it looks like my flight is still on, so I'm gonna go for it...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Every heals from a relationship differently. I took a year off between relationships, even though I had offers on the table. I had lived with the person and felt that was enough time for me to completely reclaim my space and fully let stuff go and move forward. For me, I was healed up by 6 months, but was in no rush.

Point is that it doesn't matter how long it takes to heal up, as long as you really work through the healing process. Some rush and set themselves up for disaster, others never heal and are busy picking at scabs not wanting to move on.

"Got to be good to yourself." - Dennis Brown

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Every heals from a relationship differently. I took a year off between relationships, even though I had offers on the table. I had lived with the person and felt that was enough time for me to completely reclaim my space and fully let stuff go and move forward. For me, I was healed up by 6 months, but was in no rush.

Point is that it doesn't matter how long it takes to heal up, as long as you really work through the healing process. Some rush and set themselves up for disaster, others never heal and are busy picking at scabs not wanting to move on.

"Got to be good to yourself." - Dennis Brown

the scabs part remind me of sahib

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

It's part of life and life will always have challenges as MSFTisMIA said it's the way we heal and move on, which i think is the better part of being human and alive :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro