WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:eek:rly: ehhh and im thinking I was bad bf I feel bad for not able to get her a stuffed kitty >.<

my baby brought me the biggest teddy because i loved it :'( but still he had the audacity to push me in front of a truck :'(

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

reminds me of the time when a chick friend was asked to put on make up and she did for a photo ....she didn't like that ....but anyways did you have them on all day o.o?

i was walking the whole 4 hours without rest

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

my baby brought me the biggest teddy because i loved it :'( but still he had the audacity to push me in front of a truck :'(

not to sound mean but that guy.,.... seems a little .... how do I say .... strange :eek:rly: I mean who pushes their gf in front of a car .... the last thing on my mind was to scratch my gf when I would poke her on her arm :cool:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

not to sound mean but that guy.,.... seems a little .... how do I say .... strange :eek:rly: I mean who pushes their gf in front of a car .... the last thing on my mind was to scratch my gf when I would poke her on her arm :cool:

he had a bad temper for all i know....and the last thing i know is he cheated on me with his friends gf and still he cried asking me to come back :straight:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

he had a bad temper for all i know....and the last thing i know is he cheated on me with his friends gf and still he cried asking me to come back :straight:

:straight: wtf .... I always wondered that how the angry ones seem to get girls left and right but the quiet ones who are nice ( not saying everyone just some) don't get those chances ....he reminds me of a person in the stalker shows I watch on the ID channel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786