WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

he had a bad temper for all i know....and the last thing i know is he cheated on me with his friends gf and still he cried asking me to come back :straight:

Typical abuser mindset. Make you feel guilty for breaking up. Whatever you do, stay well away from him.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

you two get along rather well... :p

I don't know why .... could be that those are the type of girls I wish there were more of ...unlike the ones that always talk about cloths and shoes and makeup and other things that im just nodding but don't know what to say.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why .... could be that those are the type of girls I wish there were more of ...unlike the ones that always talk about cloths and shoes and makeup and other things that im just nodding but don't know what to say.

Good to know personality is important to you. :) All girls are different but there's nothing wrong with them talking about clothes etc. Most of the issues you're running into is based on being in an isolated place. Girls with limited views of the world outside their small town.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:straight: wtf .... I always wondered that how the angry ones seem to get girls left and right but the quiet ones who are nice ( not saying everyone just some) don't get those chances ....he reminds me of a person in the stalker shows I watch on the ID channel

hmmm I'm way past him :p lol

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good to know personality is important to you. :) All girls are different but there's nothing wrong with them talking about clothes etc. Most of the issues you're running into is based on being in an isolated place. Girls with limited views of the world outside their small town.

could be cuse I know what I want and like from a friend and If I have a feeling I wont like that person .... I don't go try to talk to that person

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you just have to accept whatever they say :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre