WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, it's official: I'm as healthy as one can be.

Good to know! :)

Still, the doctors think it's weird that I have too little iron and hemoglobin. For a man in my age this is very uncommon. So they'll check again and they took a urine sample to check if I lose blood there.

Hopefully nothing comes of it. Eat more food with iron in it. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hopefully nothing comes of it. Eat more food with iron in it. :p

That's the point. I eat meat, and men don't lose blood over the period, so it's very uncommon that men have not enough of it. (That's the reason they took the urine sample, they want to check if I lose just minor amounts over the urine.)

Still, I don't worry, I feel great.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Also and extra 6" more of snow today. That is good, we haven't had nearly enough snow to shovel.

(Does sarcasm come across the internet okay?)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I think Sony still may release a WP device it a slight chance put it still a chance.

And I always say "Expect the Unexpected"!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I think Sony still may release a WP device it a slight chance put it still a chance.

Why wouldn't they release a WP? Every tech site has said they most likely will. Just because they are looking to dump one line of products, they ain't waving the white flag yet.

Hope they do. I really was impressed with the 2 Sony phones that came through the Mutt residence. High quality stuff.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Soon they will only produce the PS4 and become the new Nintendo. Nobody buys their phones, people buy Samsungs and iPhones. And their TVs aren't that superior either. They have the best console, so that's my prediction ;-)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Why wouldn't they release a WP? Every tech site has said they most likely will. Just because they are looking to dump one line of products, they ain't waving the white flag yet.

Hope they do. I really was impressed with the 2 Sony phones that came through the Mutt residence. High quality stuff.

I know they will definitely make one or else they would have mention or been a rumour that they weren't.

And all sign are suggesting to me that they are going to releases WP device and put it under the Xperia name.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I read WPCentral article and they now believe that SONY not going to release a WP device.

I will say they said slim but very doubtful.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am on a search right now. Hadn't seen that yet.

I think the main issue with Sony is that they pretend to be a high quality supplier but more often than not their just simply overpriced. I'm not saying their stuff is bad but it's not much better than anyone else's stuff.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)