WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think the main issue with Sony is that they pretend to be a high quality supplier but more often than not their just simply overpriced. I'm not saying their stuff is bad but it's not much better than anyone else's stuff.

Playstation was cheap however that the exception they make there money off the high price games and services which I pay for.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I read WPCentral article and they now believe that SONY not going to release a WP device.

I will say they said slim but very doubtful.

It is in this here article:

Sony selling off its PC business to an investment fund | Windows Phone Central

The good news for us that are interested in a Sony WP is that it is pure speculation on the part of the WPC staff (Sam Sabri wrote the article) it is not happening. Since it was rumored to be a smartphone released under the VAIO name, unifing it with Sony's now sold laptop line, Mr. Sabri makes the connection Sony will sever all ties with Microsoft products.

However, in 'Mutts world, if Sony wants to focus on Tablets and Smartphones, why not continue working with the fastest growing mobile OS and see if you can catch lightning in a bottle? If plans were already moving on a WP smartphone, why would selling PC business stop the release of the smartphone your company plans to specilize in anyways?

I say.... Bring on the Sony WP.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It is in this here article:

Sony selling off its PC business to an investment fund | Windows Phone Central

The good news for us that are interested in a Sony WP is that it is pure speculation on the part of the WPC staff (Sam Sabri wrote the article) it is not happening. Since it was rumored to be a smartphone released under the VAIO name, unifing it with Sony's now sold laptop line, Mr. Sabri makes the connection Sony will sever all ties with Microsoft products.

However, in 'Mutts world, if Sony wants to focus on Tablets and Smartphones, why not continue working with the fastest growing mobile OS and see if you can catch lightning in a bottle? If plans were already moving on a WP smartphone, why would selling PC business stop the release of the smartphone your company plans to specilize in anyways?

I say.... Bring on the Sony WP.

My thought exactly nothing stopping SONY from releasing a WP devices I say this increases the chance of a WP device from SONY.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I want to buy half the share of SONY and set them on the right path to success so I need some money.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I feel so stupid for that, and my edit made it even more stupid. :unhappysweat:

I feel strange too right now. I was telling some friends how I don't like a shop because of reasons I thought are funny (I really don't care about shops that much). A good friend of mine defended the shop because she really likes it. A little later I remembered something else that was weird when I went there, so I wrote an email to her, telling the story. She really, really took this personally. I thought it would be funny, she obviously did not.

Communication, it's not easy...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb