WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Let me know when the android talk is over. Thought I clicked the link to AC by accident.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's not raining here. I just pulled a...

Just looked up if prank is written with a b or a p. There's a word with b, but the meaning is slightly different.

I just pulled a prank on a coworker, and I don't think she found it very funny. But it was harmless, sometimes I'm just like a little child...
what prank was that !! I wanna know ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is raining here and my computer does deserve to be thrown out the window. However, I can care less as my work day is almost done and I'm about to start my weekend. :)

I'm just beginning my last day of school for the week :| it would be cool if I could fast forward time

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

=} if it's hard to know what it is...it's a cake :winktongue:

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140206_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20140206_0003.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

what prank was that !! I wanna know ;)

She is waring a top with lashes, and I hooked up a pen in one of them on her back. She didn't notice and walked out to the floor. I found it incredibly funny, and the people she passed too (at least judged by the laughing from outside the room), she came then back and didn't look too happy. I'll go an check on her now, to apologize if necessary ;-)

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

She is waring a top with lashes, and I hooked up a pen in one of them on her back. She didn't notice and walked out to the floor. I found it incredibly funny, and the people she passed too (at least judged by the laughing from outside the room), she came then back and didn't look to happy. I'll go an check on her now, to apologize if necessary ;-)
You sir win the internet for a gutsy prank :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb