WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am tempted to re-create a mint red Lumia 822 but alas I do not have a red frame in mint condition:-(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, today is Friday! At least in Australia it is.

Final day of school before the weekend! :D

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site

Is time travel possible ? I say yes, even with today's technology. How to do it. Go to China then fly to the United States, you have just gone back in time buy 12 hours...I really wish it was more exciting then that :(
And yes we can re produce cells and atoms but none of these imitate time.

But what about relevant time (real time) ? I doubt mankind will ever achieve relevant time travel. Where would you start to study it ? You can't re create it nor affect it. Perhaps we could look back in time buy building a fast aircraft (we might only have the technology in 615000 years from now) but the idea is that if you could go faster than the speed of light (about 4591000000 Times the speed of light) you could stop and see light that was released from the earth 500000 years ago and older (couldn't imagine how far away from earth you would have to go not to mention the super telescope you would need to see the earth as it was long ago (i could imagine how hard it would be to delete the light from stars so as to achieve the correct exposure level, just don't get me started on the calculations you would have to do to find the earths exact position 500000 years ago *you could probably just watch the earths light as you move further and further away as you see the light reflecting on the earth move back through time* ) this might even answer many of our questions about everything from evolution to how the earth and space (or at least our galaxy)

But seriously, dose anyone believe real time travel could be possible ?

If so how would you do it ? (if you have some idea)

Remember all is theoretical.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is time travel possible ? I say yes, even with today's technology. How to do it. Go to China then fly to the United States, you have just gone back in time buy 12 hours...I really wish it was more exciting then that :(
And yes we can re produce cells and atoms but none of these imitate time.

But what about relevant time (real time) ? I doubt mankind will ever achieve relevant time travel. Where would you start to study it ? You can't re create it nor affect it. Perhaps we could look back in time buy building a fast aircraft (we might only have the technology in 615000 years from now) but the idea is that if you could go faster than the speed of light (about 4591000000 Times the speed of light) you could stop and see light that was released from the earth 500000 years ago and older (couldn't imagine how far away from earth you would have to go not to mention the super telescope you would need to see the earth as it was long ago (i could imagine how hard it would be to delete the light from stars so as to achieve the correct exposure level, just don't get me started on the calculations you would have to do to find the earths exact position 500000 years ago *you could probably just watch the earths light as you move further and further away as you see the light reflecting on the earth move back through time* ) this might even answer many of our questions about everything from evolution to how the earth and space (or at least our galaxy)

But seriously, dose anyone believe real time travel could be possible ?

If so how would you do it ? (if you have some idea)

Remember all is theoretical.

Wtf o.o ........forget time travel ...lets first find out if tupac is alive or who really killed JKF

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so im in the food services area and im just sitting ...typing away on my surface on wpc forums and behind me is this lady chick maybe 20or 22 idk and shes taking about how scary her bf is when he is angry and how he almost hit her ....im just sitting her thinking how is it that my ex left me when she was caught and I don't think she even put up fight but when girls are abused in their current relationship they put up a fight just to stay with them and yada yada ....-.-

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa