WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So I'm on the bus right now minding my own mind and I saw a phone that looked different and I was looking at it more and upon further expection it was an 8x :-o I didn't think I would see another on at my school ...it was a girl that has the 8x so that is 3 8x I've seen and all 3 females :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Are you happy on the bus ride today? I need to use a different euphemism since I got blamed for talking about you know what....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Are you happy on the bus ride today? I need to use a different euphemism since I got blamed for talking about you know what....

nah don't worry about it I think the ones who post here regularly know what you meant ;) and no weed today ......hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But there was a creepy guy starring O_O

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh am back :) what did I miss?
you missed that Mia left to Jamaica , snowflake went to get a check up to see hows he's doing but he's healthy then is on a date with a chick ( I'm speculating ) , RUE .....he wanted to throw his computer out the window,
Bp hit himself by a car boot , 99 is back , jobs is same , Nadia went back to the hospital ( I'm not sure it can be her food or mood or both ask her) and me I'm the same :p I think that is it

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Jobs is too busy at school, even I can stay ahead of him for better part of the day on the leaderboard:)

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

you missed that Mia left to Jamaica , snowflake went to get a check up to see hows he's doing but he's healthy then is on a date with a chick ( I'm speculating ) , RUE .....he wanted to throw his computer out the window,
Bp hit himself by a car boot , 99 is back , jobs is same , Nadia went back to the hospital ( I'm not sure it can be her food or mood or both ask her) and me I'm the same :p I think that is it

Thanks for the summary sahib, I literally have not had any sleep, it was crazy last night haha

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12