WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Nope because I cannot keep up with this thread, I read the summary that you post or sometimes RUE posts and then drop in and out at my convenience.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay folks, I will have about 6 mint Lumia 822 ready for sale tomorrow or so.....so spread the word...any help would be greatly appreciated.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My Excel spreadsheet says that I am out quite a few hundred dollars in the red.....ha, ha...gotta sell some phones before buying new ones:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

My Excel spreadsheet says that I am out quite a few hundred dollars in the red.....ha, ha...gotta sell some phones before buying new ones:)
I know of a person who would like a HTC 8x on Verizon since she loved the 822 I got for her husband

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I know of a person who would like a HTC 8x on Verizon since she loved the 822 I got for her husband

First I need to sell some 822 phones to make the cash to buy broken HTC 8x.....also the parts availability is a bit pricey for the HTC vs Nokia. I have developed about two or three good suppliers of parts outside of eBay for the Nokia phones. I think about two or three months into fixing HTC phones I am sure I will make those contacts but for now the places where I can buy parts make me think twice before jumping in but knowing me, I think I will probably fix an HTC 8X or two:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

First I need to sell some 822 phones to make the cash to buy broken HTC 8x.....also the parts availability is a bit pricey for the HTC vs Nokia. I have developed about two or three good suppliers of parts outside of eBay for the Nokia phones. I think about two or three months into fixing HTC phones I am sure I will make those contacts but for now the places where I can buy parts make me think twice before jumping in but knowing me, I think I will probably fix an HTC 8X or two:)

I always wondered how people get contacts ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99