WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We can always hope.

That's true. I still hope M?venpick will provide me with unlimited ice cream for my entire life because I'm such a great customer. I think it's at least as likely as Bigpaddy's wish ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The good thing is during my walk I found another branch of a restaurant we want to go to. :)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's true. I still hope M?venpick will provide me with unlimited ice cream for my entire life because I'm such a great customer. I think it's at least as likely as Bigpaddy's wish ;-)

I love M?venpick ice cream! Not to mention M?venpick hotels:)

stalemate1

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site

What's more irritating between a mosquito and a fly ?

Id say mosquito, you try to sleep and the thing has nothing better to do with its time but keep you awake. Then I have to move my lazy carcase out of bed, turn on the light (it makes me feel like I got hit with a flash bang/flash grenade, just to hunt the compulsive annoyance down. I wish I had a pet insect eating bat that I keep in my house. I really should install a bat nest in my garden.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What's more irritating between a mosquito and a fly ?

Id say mosquito, you try to sleep and the thing has nothing better to do with its time but keep you awake. Then I have to move my lazy carcase out of bed, turn on the light (it makes me feel like I got hit with a flash bang/flash grenade, just to hunt the compulsive annoyance down. I wish I had a pet insect eating bat that I keep in my house. I really should install a bat nest in my garden.

Thanks for the laugh, must be muggy season in RSA!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I totally forgot, I wanted to go home now. My experiment really worked beautifully, so I have earned this weekend :D

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Your manager is an ***** but it's not overly surprising. There are too many relics in IT. Short sighted companies and petrified IT managers who are too scared to put their necks out.

Hold on there pal. I'm a relic but try to stay current in the field.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I think he saying it a minority, I think it a minority anyway I meet a lot of older folks that are still on top of there game.

You have to stay current when you are older. Yeah, experience counts for a little. But if you aren't up to date, no matter how much experience, you can be replaced with someone younger and cheaper. If you aren't saying relevant you are just mailing it in and waiting, or you have pictures of someone in management and aren't worried.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You have to stay current when you are older. Yeah, experience counts for a little. But if you aren't up to date, no matter how much experience, you can be replaced with someone younger and cheaper. If you aren't saying relevant you are just mailing it in and waiting, or you have pictures of someone in management and aren't worried.

That great advice!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Regarding the date, thanks for asking!

I think I pulled a mini-MSFTisMIA ;-)
ah this guy ;)
slow-clap-gif.gif

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well, finally got Asphalt 8 for my 1520, gonna try it later tomorrow, and i got 2020: My Country for Windows 8.

I don't mind those games, but they're good when they give you an option other than to pay up $2.00 AUD just because you don't have enough of the premium currency and can't get it any other way. :\
hwo come you have to pay.....its free now ..isn't it o.o?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb