WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hindi is the language and Hinduism is the religion....hindi/hind is how arabs refer Indians

oh I didn't know that thanks for that ! so that means she speaks hindi ..... I never know what she says .... I just look my my friend and just shrug XD

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

oh I didn't know that thanks for that ! so that means she speaks hindi ..... I never know what she says .... I just look my my friend and just shrug XD

it's not that bad... :p next time she speaks just say "hindi main baat karna band karo" :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

it's not that bad... :p next time she speaks just say "hindi main baat karna band karo" :p
if I could pronounce it :p if it was either French or Spanish or English I could say it :p I would just get a look from my friend and he would say " what the F*** did you say " I would say idk and just laugh :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

if I could pronounce it :p if it was either French or Spanish or English I could say it :p I would just get a look from my friend and he would say " what the F*** did you say " I would say idk and just laugh :p

ok the correct pronunciation would be "hindi may bath nahee caro" lol english words :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel