WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just finally participated in this smartphone sex survey. I must be the most boring person ever. Or the most paranoid. I would never send anybody explicit pictures of me, we're in the digital age, every picture taken is kept until civilization ends. And the appeal of sexting is beyond me.

And why do they think everybody has Facebook? Silly survey.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I just finally participated in this smartphone sex survey. I must be the most boring person ever. Or the most paranoid. I would never send anybody explicit pictures of me, we're in the digital age, every picture taken is kept until civilization ends. And the appeal of sexting is beyond me.

And why do they think everybody has Facebook? Silly survey.
Same here!

Even the other questions not related to sexting just don't apply to me. I wouldn't break up with a guy via: phone call, text, IM, social media. I've only broken up with boyfriends in person, face to face.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hell no... There is no answer "I'm a virgin" when the question 'where is your smartphone during sex-time' appears. :-\:-\:-\

Maybe it also applies to having personal sexy-time ;-)

Good to read you, how are you doing?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it also applies to having personal sexy-time ;-)

okay, so I went with "it's away turned off" In such moments I'm just fine with my imagination xD

I hadn't had time to dig through 100 sahib's and nadiya's posts so I wasn't posting!

I have changed my eating habits starting with 2014 and its amazing. I stay away from KFC, McDonald's, Subway etc. I no longer buy highly processed food, no drinks such as Cola, Pepsi, Coffee... just a Mineral Wasser :p I feel way better now - I'm no more *todm?de* when I wake up early in the morning ;-)
In addition I'm being an ex-smoker since 1 year and 3 months and I'm so proud !!

+ I just ordered yellow wireless charging shell for my 820 :)

and how r you? Have you got any new stunning pictures to share? ;)

Last edited:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's good to hear!

I try to eat healthy too, but I have some weaknesses ;-)

Congratulations, I can only imagine how hard it is stopping to smoke!

Me, I am doing fine in every area, it's almost scary. For some time I have a very good run now, with some lows of course, but nothing major.

Haven't taken some special pictures for a while, but I will be skiing next weekend, so who knows :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I was finally able to update the WPC app. Lets see if it's fixed to warrant me buying it.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

My mother decided to be a b*tch, and woke me up at 6, just because I forgot to respond to her texts.

Sent NOT from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss