WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

but the main question is...is there any life on mars? :confused:

Don't know yet. It's possible though. It's a planet of similar size as Earth it only a fraction has been explored. It's possible there was life there 1000s or millions of years ago.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

i forgot my instagram username...and the last person I followed would be you :/ help me out here lol

I found you but it would appear that you found it yourself? The name has been changed. I wasn't getting your full name anyway. :/

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

sometimes I hate science :p We had to learn there were 9 planets only to find out later on that Pluto is not a planet....it was my favourite one :cry:

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

sometimes I hate science :p We had to learn there were 9 planets only to find out later on that Pluto is not a planet....it was my favourite one :cry:

Science will always keep on changing since there are discoveries being made everyday, so you might be disappointed lol

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In our solar system there is only 9 planets. In the universe there are man, probably billions. There are bits of debris floating around out near Pluto that are bigger than Pluto so you can see the problems.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

In our solar system there is only 9 planets. In the universe there are many. There are bits of debris floating around out near Pluto that are bigger than Pluto so you can see the problems.

Yes, Pluto is still basically a planet but just a dwarf planet lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb