WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In our solar system there is only 9 planets. In the universe there are man, probably billions. There are bits of debris floating around out near Pluto that are bigger than Pluto so you can see the problems.
they could have still kept it as a planet but

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

Actually i meant that present conditions in mars atmosphere suggests that it does not support life. But its atmosphere was much richer thousands of years ago and probably at that time conditions could have favoured creation of life in mars

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually i meant that present conditions in mars atmosphere suggests that it does not support life. But its atmosphere was much richer thousands of years ago and probably at that time conditions could have favoured creation of life in mars

They still haven't ruled out life though from my understanding. Going by the weird places that life exists on this planet it's possible that there is 'some' form of life there and possibly on every planet.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

well there is a theory that suggests that life here on earth originated from Mars

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

By the way i read an interesting thing about alien life. Nasa had received an SOS signal back in 1999 from another galaxy

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

They still haven't ruled out life though from my understanding. Going by the weird places that life exists on this planet it's possible that there is 'some' form of life there and possibly on every planet.

and who says that life has to be carbon based, cant it be something different, something more extreme?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)