WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Solve:

There is one forest where 5 soldiers stay. Each soldier has 5 acres to guard. In each acre there are 5 big tigers. Each big tiger has 5 little tigers. Each tiger has 4 legs. How many legs are there in the forest? No other beings exist in this forest.

.... give me the correct answer 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

aaah! I still don't believe I find them fascinating though :p

I rather take the evidence for dinosaurs and all the geological data that suggests the earth being billion years old, than I would believe any fairytale with gods and magic.

But that's just my personal opinion :)

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I rather take the evidence for dinosaurs and all the geological data that suggests the earth being billion years old, than I would believe any fairytale with gods and magic.

But that's just my personal opinion :)

aah!!!! for me there were some creatures before we were evolved :p and as far as Gods...only one God for me :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Come to think of it i also am a little skeptical about the news because it takes light millions of years to travel and catching that signal from so far is very difficult. Actually keeping a track of voyager spacecraft is very difficult which is just at the end of our solar system imagine that distance

it's like Bermuda Triangle :p

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Solve:

There is one forest where 5 soldiers stay. Each soldier has 5 acres to guard. In each acre there are 5 big tigers. Each big tiger has 5 little tigers. Each tiger has 4 legs. How many legs are there in the forest? No other beings exist in this forest.

.... give me the correct answer 

so 5 soldiers in all have 10 legs

5 big tigers have in all 20 legs

each tiger has 5 little tigers so that makes 25 little tigers which in turn make a 100 legs, my guess would be 130 legs in all??? haha

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Come to think of it i also am a little skeptical about the news because it takes light millions of years to travel and catching that signal from so far is very difficult. Actually keeping a track of voyager spacecraft is very difficult which is just at the end of our solar system imagine that distance

even though if it did happen that signal from its original date it was sent most be 1000's of year old too, like I said tough am open minded :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon