WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You know what ...job!! Read this:p just so you don't get the wrong idea from me since you don't get it. I never did my ex. There were many times I could of but out of respect I didn't because I'm a strong believer of waiting till you get married and so on. That last thing on my Mind was that . That's why I said yesterday " I think snowflake ruined it for me "

Now that I said it .....if you still don't get it in going to faceplam myself and move on. I wonder if I was like that when I was 16

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Is there a better Facebook app than the one that comes preinstalled or the beta? I'm getting pretty pissed at the fact my news feeds aren't updating so i can't see everything unlike my iPod which gets everything...

I don't think there is :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Its annoying to not see new posts or shared items through the app, I'm finding it annoying! Argh. :\

I'm a bad person to ask since I don't use fb but I Do do my research to find a good fb client for my sis and she uses the beta one :/

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I wonder if the "last letter of the word game" thread is growing at a faster rate than this thread?

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hey yall. Mind if I jump in? I'm always on the CB 500k challenge so I might as well do the one here!

Posted via the WPC App for Android on my BlackBerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster