WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Before I used smartphones as mp3 players, I used a Sansa mp3 player from Sandisk. I never owned an iPod.

I used iTunes only briefly to get free songs from Starbucks, but after I got the songs, I deleted iTunes and closed my account. I found iTunes to be a bloated mess on XP (yes, that's how long it's been since I used iTunes).

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
"If you truly love something, you shouldn't let it go. You should lock it up in a well you dug in your basement and lower things to it like hand lotion."

- Buffalo Bill 3:14

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

No iOS for me! I don't even use iTunes.

You're lucky, my first device with a touch screen was my iPod Touch 4th gen, and so my family has a huge dependence on iTunes, me and my dad as we both use Windows Phones don't have as much dependence. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Before I used smartphones as mp3 players, I used a Sansa mp3 player from Sandisk. I never owned an iPod.

I used iTunes only briefly to get free songs from Starbucks, but after I got the songs, I deleted iTunes and closed my account. I found iTunes to be a bloated mess on XP (yes, that's how long it's been since I used iTunes).

My family still uses iTunes on a computer running Windows XP...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The notification center screenshot really doesn't look like Windows Phone... but maybe they change more design elements in Windows Phone 8.1. Or it's fake. Or they don't follow the design language that much anymore. Who knows...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

That has to be painful, especially with how bloated iTunes has become. :unhappy:

Yeah, every time my brother or mother wishes to connect his/her iPhone to iTunes I prepare myself for the constant freezing and lag from iTunes, heck iTunes even lags on my MacBook!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss