WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah, every time my brother or mother wishes to connect his/her iPhone to iTunes I prepare myself for the constant freezing and lag from iTunes, heck iTunes even lags on my MacBook!
Wow, that's bad. 😞 iTunes always was decent on Macs in the past.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm tempted to get a Nexus 5, not like right now, but probably within the next month

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm tempted to get a Nexus 5, not like right now, but probably within the next month

Or you could save your money and buy a house when you are older, or travel the world, or anything more substantial than a new phone when you already have a 1520 :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am now 5 posts of from 1,800, not nearly impressive as Sahib's 6,000+ but hey, that just shows the difference between the time he spends on this thread and the time I spend on this thread. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am now 5 posts of from 1,800, not nearly impressive as Sahib's 6,000+ but hey, that just shows the difference between the time he spends on this thread and the time I spend on this thread. :)

That good!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
The Swiss are voting for some important issues, the most important still stands at 50:50. It's about limiting immigration from EU countries and I am against it.

I think caring about things like this takes me a little by surprise, only a few years ago I couldn't have cared less about politics.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

surprised I woke to only 2 pages from my last post :), morning everyone and Yes the Notification Center looks amazing, too bad my carrier is banning all branded smartphones, says it wants to become more of an International Standard. will need to find an international version of the 925, which is more than my budget :(

altafmahmood

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site

surprised I woke to only 2 pages from my last post :), morning everyone and Yes the Notification Center looks amazing, too bad my carrier is banning all branded smartphones, says it wants to become more of an International Standard. will need to find an international version of the 925, which is more than my budget :(
yes the notification centre looks quite appealing. What is the name of the carrier in ur country.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

lol I was at the hospital :p morning!!! uhhhh you can find on ebay

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12