WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This reminds me, the Twitter boss himself said that most people don't get Twitter.

That makes me feel less stupid, I really have no clue what this thing is supposed to be good for.

I don't get how Twitter works ether, I find it very confusing.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

We love you all equally!

...that's what parents always say to their children, even though it is clear they are lying.

Yup, that's what my mom tells my brother, even though she loves me more. :winktongue:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WPCentral Forums mobile app

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

This reminds me, the Twitter boss himself said that most people don't get Twitter.

That makes me feel less stupid, I really have no clue what this thing is supposed to be good for.
I'm clueless lol i don't use it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

HA I passed RUE .......and just to think I though it wasn't possible

I'm surprised it too you so long considering all the padding comments you do. You even used an annoying GIF. How nice.

At least I can be secure in knowing that I do more than just comment for the sake of commenting. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice. Reminds me of places in Australia or even here in the UK. Funny how airports start to look the same.

I think it would be the case so people could recognise that it's an Airport, or they're making a standard for how Airports should look like. :p

voidcx

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site

It was raining hard for 3 days and tomorrow it will be sunny...?huh?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_214 using Tapatalk

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think it would be the case so people could recognise that it's an Airport, or they're making a standard for how Airports should look like. :p

Well, airports are usually put in 'barren' areas so, yes they start to look similar after a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6