WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've only seen the 64GB for over ?400. Where did you get yours from? But then again, you have pixel problems. :/

From PC world and there was this code for 10% off which was just for android tablets but work for the Surface 2 so win!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Apparently sales for the Surface 2 are pretty good, in comparison to the Surface

Yes but they may discontinue RT or whatever their plans are. Their long term plans are too obscure and I think that frightens people somewhat.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes but they may discontinue RT or whatever their plans are. Their long term plans are too obscure and I think that frightens people somewhat.

It doesn't phase me much, if major changes need to happen, major changes need to happen. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It doesn't phase me much, if major changes need to happen, major changes need to happen. :)

But you're not the average consumer are you? Most people don't like change. We only need to look at the upheaval from W8 to see that. I'm all for change, I like new designs and innovative thinking, Thing is without being clear about what you're plans are can turn off consumers. I get the secrecy but it's not a good marketing tool in the world of IT when your competition is running rings around you and you're playing catchup.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

But you're not the average consumer are you? Most people don't like change. We only need to look at the upheaval from W8 to see that. I'm all for change, I like new designs and innovative thinking, Thing is without being clear about what you're plans are can turn off consumers. I get the secrecy but it's not a good marketing tool in the world of IT when your competition is running rings around you and you're playing catchup.

I guess I am a prosumer, I am well aware of what I buy or what family members buy, I do have concerns if Microsoft has the capability to catch up to it's competitors, I hope it does, I feel 75/25 with Satya, although he is a good CEO.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I guess I am a prosumer, I am well aware of what I buy or what family members buy, I do have concerns if Microsoft has the capability to catch up to it's competitors, I hope it does, I feel 75/25 with Satya, although he is a good CEO.

When they released WP8 they needed to make more of splash than just a great camera. The OS is fine but not fantastic and the issues surrounding it with regards to SD card problems, storage and so on, which haven't been fixed even after three updates (I've been seeing people with 1520 complaining of issues) this is not a good thing. WP8.1 or whatever it's going to be called needs to be fantastic. It needs to lose all the issues and bring about great functionality. Otherwise it won't only lose users it will not gain any. On top of that it needs to become up to date and relevant in having apps/games released at the same time as their iOS and Android counterparts. This constant wait or wonder if we'll ever get the 'x' app or game is ridiculous. That turns people off. I'm a little tired of being a user of 'third party apps'. If I wanted that I would have stuck with Symbian.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb