WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm sorry but that's just too much Samsung in one house. The next thing you will tell us is that you own a Samsung washing machine, TV, PC screen and a ATIV notebook too...
Lol nooooooo LG!! And Panasonic TVs and asus,dell,ibm notebooks lol

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Like 5 seconds later a postdoc from another group came and we discussed some experiments. So I'll have to gather some data before I can finish my stuff and leave. That's life I guess ;-)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Man Mondays are so long... :/

Not for me:) I find Mondays go by pretty fast....out tomorrow for work at a trade show and then in Boston next week. My travel schedule is heating up. Speaking of travel, I snagged a seat on Los Angeles to London on a super jumbo:)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Not for me:) I find Mondays go by pretty fast....out tomorrow for work at a trade show and then in Boston next week. My travel schedule is heating up. Speaking of travel, I snagged a seat on Los Angeles to London on a super jumbo:)

Nice. It's a long flight from there. So is that the A380?

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Nice. It's a long flight from there. So is that the A380?

I've been on longer ones, the longest being Johannesburg-Atlanta which is now the world's longer duration flight and second longest in distance - Singapore Airlines stopped the New York to Singapore and Los Angeles to Singapore flights.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of travel, I am going to Ireland in March as well. Anyone want a cup of coffee in London? I'm thinking of taking a little stopover before I do some island jumping to either Dublin or Cork.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo