WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hope sahib is okay :( I'm sorry

As we say here in the UK he needs to man up. :p

For all we know maybe he had a test or something. He's abandoned us before in a fit. He gets sensitive and takes things too personally when we're just chiding him.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

As we say here in the UK he needs to man up. :p

For all we know maybe he had a test or something. He's abandoned us before in a fit. He gets sensitive and takes things too personally when we're just chiding him.

something new I learnt today, it's all fun and games :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I hope you guys miss me this much when I'm not in the thread - you do, right? :wink:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess not. I was getting some weird error saying the thread was closed...anyhow, got a few pictures to post...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So here are two pictures that i took during the tour of the Bob Marley museum I went to last Thursday. I actually have a video i want to share...if anyone can let me know of an easy way to upload it because the WPC site is asking for a URL with the inset video image function that would be great. Last Thursday was his 66th birthday so it was such a blast to walk through the crowd that was outside his house and be a part of the festivities...oh, and these were shot on the 920...

Bob Marley Museum | Kingston, Jamaica - The Home of a Legend

WP_20140206_14_15_53_Pro.jpgWP_20140206_14_10_25_Pro.jpg

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

So here are two pictures that i took during the tour of the Bob Marley museum I went to last Thursday. I actually have a video i want to share...if anyone can let me know of an easy way to upload it because the WPC site is asking for a URL with the inset video image function that would be great. Last Thursday was his 66th birthday so it was such a blast to walk through the crowd that was outside his house and be a part of the festivities...oh, and these were shot on the 920...

View attachment 56670View attachment 56671

Nice shots! The 920 with Black shoots pretty well! :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 56670View attachment 56671

These are really great shots :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12