WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think unstoppablekem should change his avatar colours to match his ambassador colour like Laura has. :) I think some purple would be nice. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No time to catch up, so just this:

Good morning everybody, I hope you have a fine day!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully he comes back.

My Pre3 has many issues, for one the previous owner treated the phone like crap, bottom volume button doesn't work, the phone's back cover has so much scratches it literally looks like it has been thrown and has hit something, the volume buttons have tons of marks and scratches, and i can't install Preware!

There we go, what a spolt **** i am.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This doctor told me she would perform further analyzes, think about it and ask around for some more advice and then call me.

I haven't heard back from her yet. Now I don't know if I should be worried or if I should just be worried she forgot about it ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hopefully he comes back.

My Pre3 has many issues, for one the previous owner treated the phone like crap, bottom volume button doesn't work, the phone's back cover has so much scratches it literally looks like it has been thrown and has hit something, the volume buttons have tons of marks and scratches, and i can't install Preware!

There we go, what a spolt **** i am.

He's been lurking on the thread. Not commenting. Not sure what's got his back up. :p

Sorry to hear about your phone. However old it is...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This doctor told me she would perform further analyzes, think about it and ask around for some more advice and then call me.

I haven't heard back from her yet. Now I don't know if I should be worried or if I should just be worried she forgot about it ;-)

Be worried, be very worrried... :p LOL!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss