WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I live a bit away from the nonsense and about 6 miles from work but today I have to go to a trade show which is 70 miles from home and hence the teeth clenching...

The first time I was in LA I visited a friend. I swear we spent half the time in traffic. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The first time I was in LA I visited a friend. I swear we spent half the time in traffic. :p

Ha, ha....I came for the first time in 1996 and it was pretty bad even then. I have another friend who left LA in 1989 because he thought it was crazy back then. Although the traffic is still bad the air quality has improved leaps and bounds...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why did you switch from the iPod touch? Are you on the bus? I thought you had a bit too much to inhale yesterday or so...

well I use my iPod when I'm home buy my phone when I'm out and about ....i can't leave mt iPod alone ....it could get lonley :|

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

What are the specs first. Second, what days are you here? I don't work in London. I'm in Marrakesh second weekend of March.

I'll post it in a few via PM. You are in Morocco when I am probably stopping in London. I need to see a friend in Berlin...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Why did you switch from the iPod touch? Are you on the bus? I thought you had a bit too much to inhale yesterday or so...
also there wasn't weed today!!!!!!!! Yay !!! But I did see a guy that I picture snowflake to be. He's tall, has a beard, baled but wears a hat

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)