WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hope my... It is not that I dislike Windows 8, I just prefer Windows 7 any time.

But I hope this isn't based on my incapability to learn new stuff ;-)

I don't think anyone is buying that our resident scientist is incapable of learning!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very true. It's a learning experience. No matter how much testing and focus groups, you don't know what you have until it hits the public. Update 1 will be an indication of how much they have listened and learned.

I think there's a lot more programming that needs to be done. But we'll see. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hope my... It is not that I dislike Windows 8, I just prefer Windows 7 any time.

But I hope this isn't based on my incapability to learn new stuff ;-)

nonon i wasn't saying you cant learn ...im just saying I don't get that argument that its made for touch when in reality its just a thing people labeled win 8 as a touch first os

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I think there's a lot more programming that needs to be done. But we'll see. :)

Probably. But then no matter what they do with Update 1, there will be complaints that it's not enough or they missed something. It's foolish to think that everything will be solved on the first pass.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Probably. But then no matter what they do with Update 1, there will be complaints that it's not enough or they missed something. It's foolish to think that everything will be solved on the first pass.

To use a phrase I hear way too many times.... People just want something that works. o_O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)