WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I had a friend who forced herself into my group and till date i have tried to find at least one thing so that i could like her but with no luck :crying:

you do know you don't have to like her :/also you don't have to talk to her ;) but I guess you have to be nice to her

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you do know you don't have to like her :/also you don't have to talk to her ;) but I guess you have to be nice to her

well it was her b'day today and i wished and she said thank you and that is it....they make me feel bad for being single....well maybe they just don't realize that it hurts me :crying:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

well it was her b'day today and i wished and she said thank you and that is it....they make me feel bad for being single....well maybe they just don't realize that it hurts me :crying:

Being single around couples is always a horrible feeling. I've heard that girls have it harder than men though. Women tend to get protective of their men and seem to think single girls want to take them away. :/

Doesn't say much about the men though. :/ Or the single women for that matter.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

You know what's odd? The Energizer Bunny doesn't exist outside of North America (as far as I know) Duracell has the bunny over here and in Australia.
We have the duracell bunny and energizer is just....well it's just energizer....no ads

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

Being single around couples is always a horrible feeling. I've heard that girls have it harder than men though. Women tend to get protective of their men and seem to think single girls want to take them away. :/

Doesn't say much about the men though. :/ Or the single women for that matter.
Or maybe i just care too much about them :|
Well yeah they never used to let us talk to their significant other...possessive i suppose

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Or maybe i just care too much about them :|
Well yeah they never used to let us talk to their significant other...possessive i suppose

I remember being young and caring what other people thought. I don't think like that anymore though. Of course there are certain levels of care but not what I used to have when younger.

Possessiveness is a very immature trait. It's natural but it shows an irrational fear and a shoddy relationship.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So it's the same there. Interesting. It would appear they got the bunny only in North America then.
The Duracell Bunny was originally trademarked for use in the U.S. and other countries. Duracell failed to renew its U.S. trademark of the bunny and as a result, lost it[citation needed]. Energizer, seizing an opportunity, trademarked a new bunny for its use.
Source : Wikipedia

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The Duracell Bunny was originally trademarked for use in the U.S. and other countries. Duracell failed to renew its U.S. trademark of the bunny and as a result, lost it[citation needed]. Energizer, seizing an opportunity, trademarked a new bunny for its use.
Source : Wikipedia

Ah! I've only known the Energizer Bunny prior to leaving North America. I honestly didn't know that everywhere else it was different.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Someone asked me a question at work today I and I answered them rather bluntly and they looked stunned. There's an old saying, never ask someone a question if you're unsure of the answer. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss