WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I watched a video today talking about deep work. Was rather interesting. Made me think. :)

....... it would be nice to have a blank mind for once... but after meeting people like you made me relies that is never going to happen :crying:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah a crazy scientist ....I can imagine it now....... he creates a shot and enslaves the human race and makes everyone give him ice cream

Parasites are known to be controllers of hosts. There's a theory that cats have a parasite on them that you ingest without knowing and it forces you to love your cat and care for it. There are also 'zombie' ants that are controlled by parasites.

So it is possible.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Parasites are known to be controllers of hosts. There's a theory that cats have a parasite on them that you ingest without knowing and it forces you to love your cat and care for it. There are also 'zombie' ants that are controlled by parasites.

So it is possible.

That's creepy if someone got a hold of that say a dictator .........and control them :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Then how did someone make the color white if nobody has a blank mind :wink:

No one made the colour white. Also white is all colours together.

Let me bend your mind for a moment. There's a hypotheses (I don't agree with it but it's interesting) that everything in the world actually has no colour and we actually create colour in our minds as a way of being in the world. Kind of like how a bat 'see's with it's sonar.

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Windows, Nadia, and color summarizes my morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster