WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

question .... I hope its not personal or soon ....but why did you or still miss your ex

hmmmm....I guess I just miss the feeling of being loved by someone....to be the center of attraction in someone's life....to have someone who cared as much....and yeah I feel that it'll never be the same with anyone else...those memories that we had....every single little thing reminds me of him :| I tried a lot to make it work...maybe it just wasn't meant to be....and I did get to know that whatever he did was a lie :| but yeah positive stuff is that I wont be able to trust anyone lol so that helps! and the thing that he has anger issues so I won't be bruised or abused or forced to drink or cry :/ I'm happier now I'm living my life....all I did think about before was how will I kill myself :p

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Guess the kids have gotten serious and are talking about heartache...

Meanwhile, its like under 20 degrees outside and I'm waiting for a bus to go home. Yes, it feels like bricks in Brick City. Life on the frigid Northeast...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

hmmmm....I guess I just miss the feeling of being loved by someone....to be the center of attraction in someone's life....to have someone who cared as much....and yeah I feel that it'll never be the same with anyone else...those memories that we had....every single little thing reminds me of him :| I tried a lot to make it work...maybe it just wasn't meant to be....and I did get to know that whatever he did was a lie :| but yeah positive stuff is that I wont be able to trust anyone lol so that helps! and the thing that he has anger issues so I won't be bruised or abused or forced to drink or cry :/ I'm happier now I'm living my life....all I did think about before was how will I kill myself :p

Well I might be a bad person at this but I don't it could be real love if or real affection when the other person made you feel like wanting to end you life.but don't let one person ruine that for you. I'm not saying trust everyone or don't trust anyone ..have the mentality of saying " you have to earn my trust " if someone says do you trust me your better off saying no and hurting that person and feeling bad instead of trusting that person only to get let down and hurt and felling bad for trusting that person.but anyways like I was saying love is based on trust..if that isn't there then love doesn't exist between the couple and if did have anger issues ...why would he get mad at you .? Did he think you were cheating on him when he didn't have proof ..if so he isn't right for anyone untill he can fix that no one should have a person treat them like that and proclaim it as love ... So your better off without him :) keep on trying dont let it get you down ..move on ..meet people who bring the best out of you :) I might sound a like idealist ...eh oh well XD

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 40K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Meanwhile, its like under 20 degrees outside and I'm waiting for a bus to go home. Yes, it feels like bricks in Brick City. Life on the frigid Northeast...

I think we have been serious :p!! I was have a covo with rue a while back about what reality is ;) ...and it sounds like a perfect place to say ..thug life

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'm so lazy to do homework ...*sigh* I rather text myself than do homework

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I want my baby back baby back baby back baby back ........ribs :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All this time I thought I was a realistic type of person ....nope I'm idealistic type of person :eek:

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hear it's going to be pretty cold next week as well, which means time to go to Bean Town!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs