WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't seem to find that. And you looked nothing like an Arab. And I know lots of Arabs, Persians, and Jews (family and friends), so I know what I'm talking about. :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He does look like Arabs....but not the ones directly from saudi arabia....maybe a mixed breed

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

Ahan! I don't know what happened but I'm sorry

My family was in the Iranian Revolution in 1979, and it was really hard for my mother, as she had to take her little sister out of Tehran by herself and fly to London. And they (and I) are Jewish, making it worse. She and her sister made it, but my Grandpa was in jail for 20 years, and she finally met her father (my grandpa) when he visited the US when I was like 6 months old.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

FINALLY!

nusy6yde.jpg

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

My family was in the Iranian Revolution in 1979, and it was really hard for my mother, as she had to take her little sister out of Tehran by herself and fly to London. And they (and I) are Jewish, making it worse. She and her sister made it, but my Grandpa was in jail for 20 years, and she finally met her father (my grandpa) when he visited the US when I was like 6 months old.

Well that's bad :/ i don't understand what is with such people

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077