WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
No, all phones will get 8.1. Most through their carriers, all through the preview. And no wp7 disaster...

Yes, we have every reason to believe this because Microsoft handled all the updates so well in the past!!!!

...wait, no they didn't.

I'll remain on my course of scepticism, however I am all in if there will be a pleasant surprise :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, we have every reason to believe this because Microsoft handled all the updates so well in the past!!!!

...wait, no they didn't.

I'll remain on my course of scepticism, however I am all in if there will be a pleasant surprise :)

Maybe msft is serious about updates :d

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Looks like iPod won this time :p onto the 2018 Winter Olympics !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Oooooh the American team isn't as good as it was last Olympics :eek:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I haven't kept up to date on that. It looks pretty bad. I know Australia gets bush fires all the time though. Hopefully no one dead?

As far as I know, no one dead, and at least this fire isn't anywhere near my family, unlike Black Saturday, which didn't affect us luckily. :)

I've heard about 30 houses are destroyed, hopefully those families can recover ok.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Every time I use my Surface then go back to my MacBook I always tap post quick reply on my Surface, and I occasionally forget that my MacBook doesn't have a touch screen...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Random fact about my bedroom, all of the boxes I have received are all stacked on top of one another like Tetris boxes. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Random fact about my bedroom, all of the boxes I have received are all stacked on top of one another like Tetris boxes. :p

We keep boxes of most of our things. Sometimes it can be annoying but if you ever decide to sell it, it looks good. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

It's odd, my smallest phone is my HP Veer and my largest is my 1520, and I got back between these two phones and my other devices regularly. :)

I think I could have one device for each day and still have one left over. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa