WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We keep boxes of most of our things. Sometimes it can be annoying but if you ever decide to sell it, it looks good. :p

Makes it look like you cared for your phone, unlike the previous owner of my Pre3... :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, we have every reason to believe this because Microsoft handled all the updates so well in the past!!!!

...wait, no they didn't.

I'll remain on my course of scepticism, however I am all in if there will be a pleasant surprise :)

My 710 still cries at night for not being updated to WP8.

WP7.8 is horrible to use lag, crashes on most apps, screen locks get stuck everyday.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

My 710 still cries at night for not being updated to WP8.

WP7.8 is horrible to use lag, crashes on most apps, screen locks get stuck everyday.

my lumia 800 has never crashed. But I'll buy a new phone soon... Can't wait for WP 8.1 :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, i guess this is Windows PHONE Central! :p

Yes but we're in off topic. I like off topics. Phones are great and commentary is interesting but I like talking about other things. :)

Like, why isn't there better randomisation in Nokia MixRadio? :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Common problem that happens when the only thing that brings people together is one thing. :p

Right now I'm listening to Nokia MixRadio. Rage Against the Machine. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Yes but we're in off topic. I like off topics. Phones are great and commentary is interesting but I like talking about other things. :)

I am at a science symposium. We just had coffee, tea and snacks. Now we have to listen to other talks until we will have lunch in an hour. I think 1 hour listening to sciency topics is manageable if there is free food afterwards ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am at a science symposium. We just had coffee, tea and snacks. Now we have to listen to other talks until we will have lunch in an hour. I think 1 hour listening to sciency topics is manageable if there is free food afterwards ;-)

What are the topics just out of curiosity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster