WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

But you need a chicken to lay a chicken egg do you not? :p Of course, what was before the chicken is an interesting question in itself.

You have two chicken-like birds, they have sex, the DNA combines, mutations are introduced, and out of the so created egg comes the final chicken.

Sounds reasonable to me ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You have two chicken-like birds, they have sex, the DNA combines, mutations are introduced, and out of the so created egg comes the final chicken.

you should teach sex ed ;) that was the most strait toward explanation I've heard !

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes but we're in off topic. I like off topics. Phones are great and commentary is interesting but I like talking about other things. :)

Like, why isn't there better randomisation in Nokia MixRadio? :/

Supposedly because they have curated content that is managed by humans :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Using a quote - "populations evolve, not individuals" All it probably took was one male bird with a mutation to be popular and you have chickens. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The neurobiologists are talking. I could do this kind of research even less than structural biology.

This kind of cruelty to animals is beyond me. However I am not saying it is not relevant research.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99