WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You don't believe in dinosaurs, I won't start a discussion with you :p

I think belief in dinosaurs is an incorrect term. Dinosaurs existed whether people want to believe it or not. Just like the earth is around 4.5 billion years old and the universe is about 13.8 billion. Just like humans have been in our current form for about 200,000 years.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think belief in dinosaurs is an incorrect term. Dinosaurs existed whether people want to believe it or not. Just like the earth is around 4.5 billion years old and the universe is about 13.8 billion. Just like humans have been in our current form for about 200,000 years.

dinosaurs did exist :p!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There is a lot of evidence out there suggesting all of this, therefore I believe strongly in it. However I try to stay open for everything.

Progress was hindered too often because people couldn't let go of what they knew they know...

I don't believe in an almighty good of any kind though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise