WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yes, we have every reason to believe this because Microsoft handled all the updates so well in the past!!!!

...wait, no they didn't.

I'll remain on my course of scepticism, however I am all in if there will be a pleasant surprise :)

That was different, windows phone 8 had a lot of stuff that couldn't come to WP7 hardware. So wp8 hardware is fine, don't worry. :winktongue:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
That was different, windows phone 8 had a lot of stuff that couldn't come to WP7 hardware. So wp8 hardware is fine, don't worry. :winktongue:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, I think that was disproven. Microsoft just didn't want to invest the resources and time to upgrade WP 7.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In a real way, I kind of wish we didn't know anything about WP8.1 until it was officially released....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Same here ....now everyone is waiting for something big but it could be a let down when we get it :\

No the problem is that people are going on about limited information. People are making assumptions based on part information. We don't have all the information yet. We don't know how things are going to look 100%. We don't have the details. Yet there are those who are making the mistake that what they think is right.

That's my issue.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

No the problem is that people are going on about limited information. People are making assumptions based on part information. We don't have all the information yet. We don't know how things are going to look 100%. We don't have the details. Yet there are those who are making the mistake that what they think is right.

That's my issue.

I don't blame them for thinking they know ...but it goes back to the point of them thinking what they know is right and hoping for that but end up differently from what they though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss