WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I do have a Brain !!�� I could be over thinking it ...i was way worse I would over think things because I always think there is more behind the problem ��

uhh that's my problem :p I always think people are hurting me because there must be a good reason :p

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure what's more awkward sitting alone eating and watch people pass by or having people you don't know ask you if they can sit where I'm sitting while I eat ��

sitting along eating :p you should always share your food :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well, who's going to get the Lumia Icon? Who uses Verizon and wants to get one?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to write up my time in PC world however quick summary:

I went to go get a vanilla milkshake and didnt want one from McDonald so went to Burger King and took my brother he got a chocolate milkshake, I parked up and a cross the road was a PC world so the inner tech spirit in me said go take a quick look so I did and was in there for an hour which a came out a few minutes before it closed.

Looked at everything the main things are:

1. Every was all disorganised laptops were in any order just randomly place, the Surface 2 was in it own section however you wouldn't have knew since there was no sign only one Surface 2 which was on lock surrounded by surface type 1 keyboard, the Mac section only had two Mac book one inch away from each other and two Mac all in one which one of them was turned off.

2. I ask the staff about a price of an LG 3D ISP TV took 5 minutes and another member of staff to tell him where to find the model number to find the price.

3. There were only three SSD on display all from Samsung which are great however I was hoping for more to look at.

4. Price I felt everything was more expensive than online however there were a selection of price drops on different items.

5. The one thing that drew my attention was the LG 3D ISP TV one of the best TV I seen in ages, I saw an LG 3D tv which was great a few years back however this one was outstanding! I ask the price for this model which was a 47 inch for ?699 I thought it would be about ?700 which is a good price so I'm saving up for this model. The 3D was fantastic and the normal 2D was outstanding as well!

6. They have a phone 4 u which was small had 3 Windows phone a Nokia 1020, 625 and 520. The 1020 bulk didn't look so bad. All of the display were just demo so just showing the image the tiles or the home screen for android apart the samsung ones. I was surprise to see the SONY XPERIA Z Compact which look fantastic the build. The HTC One black didn't look right the colour look iffy, the red version was stunning. Samsung devices look and feel horrible don't know why there so popular. Strange thing there was no iPhone 5s or 5c or any iPhone for that matter anywhere. The Z1 ultra was huge and the same for the HTC One mega, no 1520 insight.

So that my summary I would have spent 3-6 hours if I had time might go next week when I'm off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb