WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BP, I'm still debating about getting that purple Z Ultra...how is Z1 life so far?

The Z1 battery life can get me through a day and a half, I can make it more as well if I wanted too.

I tried it on it own without stamina and can get me through a day pushing a day and a half. With stamina I could definitely go day and more than half, I could make it more by disabling certain features, background task and apps.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Z1 battery life can get me through a day and a half, I can make it more as well if I wanted too.

I tried it on it own without stamina and can get me through a day pushing a day and a half. With stamina I could definitely go day and more than half, I could make it more by disabling certain features, background task and apps.

Ok. So is it as good as you thought t would be?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So did you test out the Z Uktra when you were in PC world?

I held the Z1 Ultra in my hand couldn't try it out since it was a static image of the home screen however I would love it as a small tablet device to go inbetween my Z1 and Surface 2.

It felt comfortable to hold was surprising light and was very good build however the speaker grill look very small.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok. So is it as good as you thought t would be?

Better my 920 could only last 6 - 7 hours when I was at work and couldnt pick up the wireless connection and when it did couldnt going on the internet or through apps.

Where as the z1 picked up the wireless and work straight away no issues and last the full day until I went to sleep and charge it up so it excellent the 3000mAh battery great and the Snapdragon 800 SoC are an excellent combo for saving power.

I don't have to worry about my Z1 losing all it battery life at work or out and about where as the 920 I always had to check and make sure it didn't get to low to get me through the day since I use the wireless and apps alot.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I held the Z1 Ultra in my hand couldn't try it out since it was a static image of the home screen however I would love it as a small tablet device to go inbetween my Z1 and Surface 2.

It felt comfortable to hold was surprising light and was very good build however the speaker grill look very small.

See, that's what I'm looking at it as. A nice go between my 8X/920 and my T100. My question is determining whether in going to use it often enough. There are some times when I go by the GF or take a short trio I don't want to lug the T100 because I need to do some reading, light gaming buy don't want to kill my phones battery. I'm still deciding though. If I get it, its either in purple or black.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea