WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

See, that's what I'm looking at it as. A nice go between my 8X/920 and my T100. My question is determining whether in going to use it often enough. There are some times when I go by the GF or take a short trio I don't want to lug the T100 because I need to do some reading, light gaming buy don't want to kill my phones battery. I'm still deciding though. If I get it, its either in purple or black.

The Z1 Ultra will fit that scenario perfectly it will be like my Z1 in battery life.

I was thinking that as well with my Surface 2 it a bit big taking to certain places whereas the Z1 Ultra is small and light which makes it easier to carry around and be similar to my Z1 in battery life win win.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've decided that if MS does allow Android apps on WP without developer mods to make it like a WP app I am so out of the MS ecosystem.

I've decided that I will sell my WPs, my two laptops and I won't renew my Office365 when it's up for renewal. I'll go straight for Apple. This is coming from a person who's used MS products for over 20 years. I've only use one Apple my whole entire life at that was one class.

My reason? Simple. If MS can't have confidence in their products why should I? WP will die quickly if they allow Android on it. It simply won't be worth the effort of getting a WP. I simply won't buy one and I don't think anyone else will. Along with WP dying I see their cross platform dream going with it. MS will simply become a enterprise solution and even that could be on shaky ground.

At this stage I'm willing to go with the idea it's rumour. An idea. However, I think they'll disappoint many users if they do.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I didn't get a chance to finish my thing about Android on WP....

Shame looking at WP8.1 leaks I would have like to been surprised by the features however it properly keeping some from swapping over however you could say the reverse.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Z1 Ultra will fit that scenario perfectly it will be like my Z1 in battery life.

I was thinking that as well with my Surface 2 it a bit big taking to certain places whereas the Z1 Ultra is small and light which makes it easier to carry around and be similar to my Z1 in battery life win win.

I mean, I have an N4 that I have been using like that, but the screen size is too small. I am think I would use the Z Ultra on days when I don't have class to be able to read at work and on days when I want a bigger tablet screen but not have to pull out the T100. I may stream music from it during my commute and give my 920 a rest on days my 8X is ar home...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've decided that if MS does allow Android apps on WP without developer mods to make it like a WP app I am so out of the MS ecosystem.

I've decided that I will sell my WPs, my two laptops and I won't renew my Office365 when it's up for renewal. I'll go straight for Apple. This is coming from a person who's used MS products for over 20 years. I've only use one Apple my whole entire life at that was one class.

My reason? Simple. If MS can't have confidence in their products why should I? WP will die quickly if they allow Android on it. It simply won't be worth the effort of getting a WP. I simply won't buy one and I don't think anyone else will. Along with WP dying I see their cross platform dream going with it. MS will simply become a enterprise solution and even that could be on shaky ground.

At this stage I'm willing to go with the idea it's rumour. An idea. However, I think they'll disappoint many users if they do.

I would be very disappointed if MS allowed Android apps very disappointed there no reason why there should be and it will only cause negativity press about there confidence in WP platform.

However I think it rumor and will not happen at all.

As well it hasn't help with blackberry issues so I don't see it helping WP lack of apps.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

same here :/ sometimes I wish MSFT have more trust in their product

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I would be very disappointed if MS allowed Android apps very disappointed there no reason why there should be and it will only cause negativity press about there confidence in WP platform.

I would too. We have a different UI than Android, so their style in their apps don't go well with our OS. And we have all the good apps already...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I mean, I have an N4 that I have been using like that, but the screen size is too small. I am think I would use the Z Ultra on days when I don't have class to be able to read at work and on days when I want a bigger tablet screen but not have to pull out the T100. I may stream music from it during my commute and give my 920 a rest on days my 8X is ar home...

Yeah that make sense I read kindle books, videos off my Z1 however I could use something like the Z Ultra just a bit bigger don't want the size of the Surface 2.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Its single 😞 but what are some ideas 😃?

Look at the legal and social impact of prostitution from the following lens. Why does the sex worker have to have a police record for a crime that in some cases they were forced to commit. Look at how the treatment of the sex worker in the legal system helps to reinforce the sex worker's position of vulnerability in the sex trade.

Or you can go rresearch why from a criminal and sociological level men of color in hugh come urban areas are always in and it of prisons.

Or what role race plays in white collar crime vs blue collar crime.

Does that help in terms of topics?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its single �� but what are some ideas ��?

You could do online relationships, Not necessarily about couples but friendship. You can interview people and ask if they have issues with meeting people they've met online. Is the stigma gone?

You could do fanboyism I guess. Bit boring.

You could do one of Instagram and why people like to take selfies

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Look at the legal and social impact of prostitution from the following lens. Why does the sex worker have to have a police record for a crime that in some cases they were forced to commit. Look at how the treatment of the sex worker in the legal system helps to reinforce the sex worker's position of vulnerability in the sex trade.

Or you can go rresearch why from a criminal and sociological level men of color in hugh come urban areas are always in and it of prisons.

I like the last one but I also like the second one ....it will be between those 2 I'll search up more when I get home to see if I can find enough info on those,topics ! Thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Those are some deep topics... more like doctoral degree level.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You could do online relationships, Not necessarily about couples but friendship. You can interview people and ask if they have issues with meeting people they've met online. Is the stigma gone?

You could do fanboyism I guess. Bit boring.

You could do one of Instagram and why people like to take selfies

huh those are good ideas too 😃 the last one I can see lots of info on .... !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6